Tuesday, 31st March 2020
We’re a week in and what have we learnt?
- British people will do anything, if it’s presented to us on social media.
- That includes taking up exercise classes, music or distance learning schemes.
- British people get bored incredibly easily.
- They soon find other ways to amuse themselves, quickly moving from useful things to videos.
- Despite repeated calls for PPE by NHS workers, the government are still struggling to provide them is suitable quantities.
- But everyone in my local supermarket was wearing masks and gloves?
- Dogs have never been so fit.
- People have relearnt to ride bicycles.
- We don’t need cars.
- If Boris can get it, anyone can get it.
- Even Dominic Cummings it appears.
We can do a week, but can we do a month? How long will it take? There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered, but so far, everyone seems compliant. The police, while enforcing the lockdown measures, have come in for a bit of criticism today. With any luck, they won’t need to be enforcing for much longer.
And I’ve learnt that I can blog for 7 days straight. (I did a combined one over the weekend, does that count?)