Thursday, 30th April 2020
There’s a lot of different things that I’m missing during lockdown (see day 16!).
I’ve realised I need to add something to that list: stationery shopping.
I’m obsessed. I mean, really, totally, compulsive, recklessly obsessed with stationery shopping. I long for:
- A new pen that glides oh so smoothly
- A crisp, clean notepad
- Highlighters in more colours than I know what to do with
- Sticky notes and tabs to fill up books
- Files, folders and organisational stuff
- Staplers, punches and scissors that shine on my desk
- A nifty, natty, cleaver thing that I don’t ever really use, don’t really know the name of but looks amazing on my desk
I don’t need anything. And I certainly cannot claim it is essential shopping! But what a lovely day it will be when I can walk around a stationers excited by all the endless possibilities to be found in all those lovely, sparkly trinkets.