Copyediting ensures your manuscript is clear, concise and consistent, giving your readers a great reading experience. Copyediting gives you the confidence to publish your words knowing your manuscript is free from errors and issues.
- A full read of your manuscript with notes and comments made in the Word document
- A copyedit of your manuscript (see below) using track changes
- A custom style sheet as well as feedback and queries throughout the project
Copyediting looks for:
- Inconsistencies within your manuscript
- Unclear or confusing phrases or sentences
- Grammar gremlins, punctuation problems and spelling slips
- Incorrect use of regional English
- Ways to improve the manuscript for the reader
It’s always a pleasure working with Nick. He’s fast, thorough, responsive and extremely reliable. And he always seems to catch all sorts of things I’ve missed. Exactly what you want from a copyeditor!Kate Castle, Author
Typical rates are £30/hour. Project rates are also available. Get in touch today to get a quote for your project.