Authentic and sensitive language editing and proofreading for the LGBTQ+ community
Sensitive, authentic edits that reflect the lived experiences of LGBTQ+ people.
Attention to detail
Your manuscript and words are treated with the care that they deserve.
Trained, professional and supportive editing to get the very best from your words.
Whether developmental or copyediting, my editorial services will ensure your words have the most impact with your readers.
Ready to publish? My proofreading service s can ensure that your manuscript is typo free and formatted for publication.
My beta reading and authenticity readings can help give you the confidence to develop your manuscript.
“It’s always a pleasure working with Nick. He’s fast, thorough, responsive and extremely reliable. And he always seems to catch all sorts of things I’ve missed. Exactly what you want from a copyeditor!”Kate Castle, Author of Girl Island and Born of the Sea
“Working with Nicholas has been wonderful. He is always incredibly quick, has great attention to detail and has helped to make our content the best it can be. I would not hesitate to recommend working with him!”Zoë Schulz, Customer Success Manager, myGwork
Your words are in safe hands with me!
- I am trained by and a member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading
- I am a member of the Professional Editors Network and undertake continuing professional development
- I write about LGBTQ+ writing and editing and always promote high-quality LGBTQ+ books
- I support my clients with the complete self-publishing process
- I work with publishers as well as indie authors and can offer my expertise to both!
I can make your manuscript consistent to a style guide and create a bespoke style sheet for your writing.
Unclear sentences, plot holes and inconsistencies can distract your readers. Editing can fix that!
Make your writing stand out by creating an engaging narrative and well-rounded plot.